Lots of insights on human flourishing. While people everywhere, for a very long time, have explored what it is to be human and what it is to live successfully as a human, lots of recent work is exploring what it means for us around today, all over the planet.
Here is a small sample of recent work that I know of from my own networks. You can share in the comments where you see flourishing insights coming up as well.
- A Systems Perspective on Human Flourishing Within and Across Countries [Höltge, J., et al., Journal of Positive Psychology, 2022]
- Introducing FlourishFM!: A Podcast for the Good Life [Jon Beale and Nick Holton, June 28, 2022]
- The Long Win: The Search for a Better Way to Succeed, with Cath Bishop [VoiceAmerica Radio, Business Elevation Show with Chris Cooper, June 24, 2022]
- Living a Life of Possibility [John Kesler, IPP Institute, June 21, 2022]
- Global Social Leaders, Global Goals Competition 2021/2022 Winner Announcement [Global Social Leaders, June 17, 2022]
- How Can We Learn About Human Flourishing from Research? [Tyler VanderWeele, Psychology Today, April 27, 2022]
- How Americans are Fighting Back Against the Forces that Manipulate and Divide Us [Jillian Youngblood and Brandyn Keating, USA Today, April 23, 2022]
- Beyond Happiness: The Role of Life Satisfaction in Human Flourishing [Tyler VanderWeele, Psychology Today, February 17, 2022]
- Leadership, Flourishing & the ‘Big Yes’ [Katy Granville-Chapman with Jim Ritchie-Dunham, Global Social Leaders, February 3, 2022]
- Human Flourishing: A Conceptual Analysis [Eri Mountbatten-O’Malley, Doctoral Thesis, January 17, 2022]
- How Could School Leaders Improve the Flourishing of Teaching Staff? [Katy Granville-Chapman, DPhil Thesis, 2021]
- The Other Side of Languishing Is Flourishing. Here’s How to Get There [Dani Blum, New York Times, May 4, 2021]
Pingback: Bleak or Promising? Gallup’s 2022 State of the Global Workplace Findings « Reflections of a Pactoecographer
Pingback: Top 5 Most Viewed Posts in 2022 « Reflections of a Pactoecographer